Own a Business? Own Your Exit.
Wise entrepreneurs plan their transition from day one...
Founders Grove 2018: Humboldt Business Succession Conference
Tuesday, August 28, 2018, Sequoia Conference Center, Eureka
Whether it’s this year or in ten now is a good time to prepare your business for your departure. Here’s how to get help…
- An exclusive one-day conference for business owners only.
- This is for owners planning far ahead and those planning to exit sooner.
- Excusive access to experts on the financial, legal, strategic, and management aspects of a smart exit.
- Start the day with a blank "Exit Plan" template, fill it in with notes and ideas, and take home your reality check and next steps.
- Then work out the rest with the help of you your no-cost, confidential business advisor during the Business Succession Program.
Who is this conference best for?
- Business owners and partners
- In business at least two years
- Gross annual revenue of at least $75,000
- Based in Humboldt County
Business Succession Program 2018
Our region contains a growing number of business owners who are approaching “business exit”, but haven’t yet figured out the strategy that best meets their business strategy, financial needs, and personal values. The 2018 Business Succession Program supports owners who want intensive, hands-on help to engineer a sound exit in the next 1-5 years. Whether it’s selling to new owners or transferring to inheritors, this is your springboard to a smart exit. The experience works best for those who come to the one-day Business Succession conference.
- 10+ hours of confidential, no cost, individualized business advising.
- A customized six-month learning program, with confidential peer support network.