Do you want to sell your business within the next ten years? Now is the time to get ready. 85 percent of retiring business owners don't have an exit plan... but you can do better.
Sign up for Managing the Transition, a high-demand workshop for business owners offered Wednesday morning, June 19th. Your Small Business Development Center has brought together three seasoned experts from our community who have been there and done it all.
Hold your spot now and show up Wednesday, June 19th at 9 am to get ready to sell!
- Getting your financials and operations ready for buyer due diligence
- Cleaning up business operations before the sale -- checklist of what should be evaluated to make sure it’s working right, what needs to be documented, etc.
- Finding (or identifying & grooming) the right successor(s)
- Preparing yourself for the transition -- how to communicate, when and how to step back, what to keep control of
- Preparing your team for the transition
- Working with the new owners and your (former) team after the sale
2019 Business Succession Program
More workshops coming up this fall. Visit NorthCoastSBDC.org/Help-Selling or register now:
- September 17th - morning: Negotiating, Structuring and Closing the Deal
- September 17th - noon: How to Buy a Business Got a buyer in mind? Send them to this workshop!
- September 23rd: Selling Your Business to Your Employees: A Deeper Dive
- September 24th: Transferring the Family Business with Your Estate Plan
- Fall TBD: Your Last Business Plan: Building Strength Before Selling
Thanks to the Headwaters Fund for sponsoring the 2019 Business Succession Program!
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›