- Surviving Together Webinar: Artisans & Self Employed Individuals . Friday, 4/03, 12 pm - 1 pm Register here.
Surviving Together Webinar: Restaurants and Tourism-Based Businesses. Wednesday, 4/01, 12 pm - 1 pm Register here.
Surviving Together Webinar: Support for Employers in Crisis. Friday, 3/27, 12 pm - 1 pm Register here.
Surviving Together Webinar: Disaster Loans and Other Financial Assistance Options. Wednesday, 3/25, 12 pm - 1 pm Register here.
Coping with COVID
- Coping with COVID Webinar Recordings are available here.
Coping with COVID Webinar: Prepping to apply for Emergency SBA Economic Injury Loans. Thursday, 3/19, 10 am -11:30 pm Register here. Seats are limited but recording of this webinar will be recorded and shared here.
Coping with COVID Webinar 1: Emergency cash flow resources and opportunities. Wednesday, March 18th, 11 am - 12:30 pm. Register here. Seats are limited but recording of this webinar will be recorded and shared here.
Health and Safety
- California Department of Public Health issued guidelines about public events and non-essential gatherings. This doesn't apply to businesses but is still worth a read.
- The CA Department of Public Health (CADPH) issues daily updates at cdph.ca.gov/covid19.
- Sign up for Humboldt Health Alerts by text or email or keep an eye on the Del Norte County Public Health updates here.
- Humboldt County Department of Health has also published advice for employers who want to support employees and keep workplaces safe during state of emergency.
- St. Joe's has an online symptom checker useful for determining whether to come or send an employee for testing.
- The Flatten the Curve blog is a general resource being constantly updated by a public health professional.
- This nCoV2019 Dashboard provides valid, frequently updated global pandemic data (created by a 17 year old!)
Remote Work & Virtual Meetings
Online meeting and remote work resources being compiled by multiple collaborators
Fast Company article on how to set up remote work teams during coronavirus crisis