Digital Marketing Intensive
**BY POPULAR DEMAND we are offering this program again in Fall 2021 and Winter 2022! See below, and please email email@example.com with any questions.
Get ready for the holiday season! Stay competitive with both in person and online retail. Sharpen your digital practices. Make sure visitors and locals alike are excited to spend money with your business.
Sign up now for our Fall 2021 digital marketing intensive program! Improve your web presence, keywords, search engine results, and social media best practices.
Alerts: (1) You have to have a web site, at least, to benefit. (2) Don’t worry about missing any of the e-Week webinars–they will be recorded and shared with all registrants.
- (1) Personalized digital audit of your business’s online “findability”, web site, Facebook, and Instagram channels.
- (2) Five hours of webinars during Spring e-Week (4/26-30) to dig deeper on every part of your digital marketing audit: from web site design, keyword use, social media presence, and more. (These are recorded, so don’t worry if you miss any.)
- (3) Up to 10 hours of one-to-one digital marketing & e-commerce consulting from our experienced team.
This is for you IF:
- You have had a business web site for at least 6-12 months
- You use Facebook or Instagram to engage customers
- You are ready to improve your online customer engagement
- You are hoping to capture significant revenue during the upcoming summer season
- By October 25th: Complete this Audit Application Form ASAP.
- November 1st: You will receive a customized report within 5 business days, no later than close-of-day 11/1/2021.
- Monday November 8th through Friday, November 12th from 12-1 pm: join the digital marketing and e-commerce lunch time webinars. Or watch recordings later.
Pre-Homework – Watch Understanding & Using Your Digital Audit recording
Monday, November 8 – Your Marketing Roadmap: Digital management tools. Optimizing Search & Keywords, part 1.
Tuesday, November 9 – Social Media Success: 8 things to do NOW that will grow your following + increase engagement on Facebook & Instagram
Wednesday, November 10 – Five Steps to Fix Your Web Site. An essential checklist to make your website help your business thrive. Plus Optimizing Search & Keywords, part 2.
Thursday, November 11 – Up-Level Your E-Commerce. Best practices to grow sales online.
Friday, November 12 – Get Loved. Reputation Management Made Simple. Managing your online relationships (Review sites, Facebook messages, Comments, Contact Me form, etc.)
These will be recorded and shared with registrants, so don’t worry if you miss a workshop or two.
Program is being refined and new dates will be announced shortly.
Intro to Social Media
Intro to E-Commerce
Get Searched and Found(Local Online Search)
Get Loved (Online Reputation Management)
Marketing Your Brand Online
Digital Marketing Discipline
Photography for Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Multimedia for Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Build Your First E-Commerce Website