Digital Marketing Intensive Fall 2021
How can you reach and grow customers online?
Get ready for the holiday season! Stay competitive with both in person and online retail. Sharpen your digital practices. Make sure visitors and locals alike are excited to spend money with your business.
Sign up by October 28th for our Fall 2021 marketing intensive program! Improve your web presence, keywords, search engine results, and social media best practices.
This is for you IF:
- You have had a business web site for at least 6-12 months
- You use Facebook or Instagram to engage customers
- You are ready to work on your online customer engagement and are hoping to capture significant revenue during the upcoming season.
- In the first week of November we perform a Personalized digital audit of your business’s online “findability”, web site, Facebook, and Instagram channels and send you a report with specific, usable findings and recommendations.
- November 8-12: Five daily lunchtime webinars during Digital e-Week to dig deeper on every part of your digital audit: web site design, keyword use, social media presence, and more. (These will be recorded and shared with registrants, so don’t worry if you miss a workshop or two.)
- Any time: One-to-one consulting from digital marketing & e-commerce experts ready to help you make improvements.
Method: All webinar sessions will be virtual, using Zoom. You will need a computer, good internet speed, a microphone and speaker. Registrants will get recordings of all webinars.
- Register for the event
- Complete this Digital Audit Application Form
- Pay online here or request a scholarship (below.)
- Put webinars in your calendar: Monday November 8th through Friday, November 12th from 12-1 pm:
Cost for entire program is $100 and includes digital audit and report and 5 workshops. Consulting is always no-cost.
Income-based scholarships available. Please complete this voluntary, confidential income self-certification form and send to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know asap if you qualify.
Pre-Homework – Watch Understanding & Using Your Digital Audit recording
Monday, November 8 – Your Marketing Roadmap: Digital management tools. Optimizing Search & Keywords, part 1.
Tuesday, November 9 – Social Media Success: 8 things to do NOW that will grow your following + increase engagement on Facebook & Instagram
Wednesday, November 10 – Five Steps to Fix Your Web Site. An essential checklist to make your website help your business thrive. Plus Optimizing Search & Keywords, part 2.
Thursday, November 11 – Up-Level Your E-Commerce. Best practices to grow sales online.
Friday, November 12 – Get Loved. Reputation Management Made Simple. Managing your online relationships (Review sites, Facebook messages, Comments, Contact Me form, etc.)
These will be recorded and shared with registrants, so don’t worry if you miss a workshop or two.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.