Do you have or want to start a farm business?
The North Coast Small Business Development Center and the North Coast Growers' Association are proudly partnering again in 2021 to offer special programs for Farmers, Ranchers, Dairy folk and other agricultural businesses on the North Coast to enhance their business skills.
April - October 2021
- State of the Industry Small Farmer Panel: Monday, April 19, 5:30-7:30 pm watch recording
- Integrated Pest Management, Better Costs, Better Customers: Monday, May 3, 6:30 - 8:30 pm register now
- Cutting Edge Small Farm Tech : Monday, June 7, 6-8 pm register now
- Farm Business Succession Planning: Monday, July 5, 5:30-7:30 pm register now
- Carbon Farming & Funding to Save Soils and Money: Monday, August 2, 5-7 pm register now
- Financial Resources for Farmers & Access to Land: Monday, October 4, 5:30-7:30 pm register now
- Other Potential Topics include Organic Certification walkthrough, Getting Your Pricing & Costing Just Right, Financing to Scale Your Farm Business.
Cost: Each webinar in this series costs $20, but scholarships are available. To cover all learning program and consulting costs for the next three years, apply for the Humboldt County income-based microentreprise scholarship. Complete this voluntary, confidential income self-certification form and send to Rowan Seaman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know asap if you qualify.
Email email@example.com to get added to the Farming Program email list to be notified when registrations open up or to suggest a different topic.