Small Farm Business Series 2021
Do you have or want to start a farm business?
Do you wish you could earn a living or increase your income from your farm or farm products?
The North Coast Small Business Development Center and the North Coast Growers’ Association are proudly partnering again in 2021 to offer special programs for Farmers, Ranchers, Dairy folk and other agricultural businesses on the North Coast to enhance their business skills.
April – October 2021
- State of the Industry Small Farmer Panel: Monday, April 19 watch recording
- Integrated Pest Management, Better Costs, Better Customers: Monday, May 3
- Cutting Edge Small Farm Tech : Monday, June 7
- Farm Business Succession Planning: TBA
- Regenerative Farming: increase productivity and climate resilience: Monday, August 2 register now
- Financial Resources for Farmers & Access to Land: Monday, October 4 register now
- Other Potential Topics include Organic Certification walkthrough, Getting Your Pricing & Costing Just Right, Financing to Scale Your Farm Business.
Each webinar in this series costs $20, but scholarships are available. To cover all learning program and consulting costs for the next three years, apply for the Humboldt County income-based microentreprise scholarship. Complete this voluntary, confidential income self-certification form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know ASAP if you qualify.
Email email@example.com to get added to the Farming Program email list to be notified when registrations open up or to suggest a different topic.
Learn more about the 2018 New & Small Farmer Program
For past information about the 2018 “The Business Side of Farming” cohort learning program, see our archived materials.